Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year's Thursday Thirteen

For my Thursday Thirteen, I'm going to post my New Year's resolutions.

I don't believe in elaborate resolutions because I never keep them. Instead I'm going to try simple, two word objectives. Things I'd like to change overall without any measurable qualifiers that will indicate success or failure. Some of them are trite but necessary. Some are perhaps understandable only to me. If I can institute these thirteen, I think I'll feel pretty good about 2007.

1. Exercise more
2. Eat better
3. Write daily
4. Pick one
5. Finish it
6. Read frequently
7. Thin junk
8. Become organized
9. Use responsibly
10. Laugh a lot (yeah, three words if you spell "a lot" correctly)
11. Learn something
12. Complain less
13. Live now

Nothing earth-shattering. But they're mine.

No comments: